Monday, November 9, 2015

Upcoming Events

Free Demos, Workshops and more!
Fall is a busy time of year for me, and this year, as I've been working hard on my next few books, it has been extra busy. However, I have a lot of great local Copic events coming up in the next few weeks, so come and check out the stuff I've been working on. (After the new year, I'll list my demos around the country).

Nov. 11-12, U of O Bookstore, Eugene, OR 10am to 5pm
Free demos all day. I'll be downstairs at the bookstore, next to the marker rack, drawing all sorts of cool things.

Nov. 14-15, Eucon (Eugene Comic Con). Lane County Fairgrounds, Eugene OR
I'll be hosting a couple of workshops each day. For admission times and pricing, please visit the Eucon website. 

Nov. 21st, Demo at Collage  in Portland, OR (3701 SE Division St. location)
Free demo from 2-5pm. Come check out my new books and learn about Copic markers.

Upcoming Books
I think you'll be excited to know about my next two books, available in a few months. Intro to Coloring with Copic Markers and Coloring Cats & Dogs with Copic Markers. Both will be available after the first of the year.

About the dragonfly: I colored this dragonfly this weekend at a training session. I used a lot of very pale colors, E000, YG11, BV00, B91, Y00 but then I made them pop with hints of darker colors. YG13, E21, E25, V99, E31, BV23, Y13, and probably a few more colors I forgot to list. I drew the dragonfly based on a photo sent to me by my friend Maaike. The picture is colored on the Art Paper you can find here. 

10 comments:

Lillian M said...

Great looking dragonfly, your coloring in perfect !

Anna said...

wow! You are so talented! I am impressed!
dissertationexperts.org

Unknown said...

DQFanSurvey | DGCustomerfirst | TellDunkin

dahlia said...

useful information dgcustomerfirst

Anonymous said...

www-pizzapizzasurvey-ca

Tell Chilis said...

Additionally, if you are concerned about logging into Plenti, the whole instruction may be found here. plentcomactivatecardlogin.top

waynekrinerbeen said...

Texas Tech University, usually known as Texas Tech, is known by the initials TTU. It is a public research university in Texas, United States, known for providing top-notch educational services. The TTU Raiderlink is the name of their login page. raiiderlinkttuloginportal.shop

walgreenslistensz8488 said...

Since eRaider accounts are created automatically depending on your affiliation with TTU, chances are good that you already have one if you're a student there. To set up the account, use the setup code that was given to you. raiderlinkttu.co

www.lowes.com/survey said...

Similar to Melody You album receipts, it is a service that converts Spotify plays into a receipt-style and makes it easier for users to share them on social media. Recently, Top Track Generator, hosted by HerokuApp, has experienced a boom in popularity. The app allows you to investigate Spotify Receiptify's potential. receiptify.info

CVShealthSurvey said...

We can all probably agree that Spotify Wrapped Day is the finest social media day of the year, with the possible exception of Apple Music subscribers. You may showcase your listening statistics while also getting a sneak peek at other people's playlists. receiptify.live/