Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Demo Tomorrow, Winnipeg Canada

I realized that I forgot to mention to all my blog friends that this week I am in Winnipeg, Canada demoing at Artist's Emporium. Tomorrow evening you can come see me from 7pm-10pm at their AMAZING annual open house.  Food, Prizes, posters, freebies, and more await you!

Today I drew this fun pirate picture and colored it at the demo. Sometime next week I will try and post a few step-outs of the coloring process, though I may forget the colors I used.

Meanwhile, if you are in Winnipeg, I hope to see you there! If you aren't in Winnipeg, come take one of my upcoming classes in a city near you: in a few weeks in Pittsburgh and Salt Lake, or in the Chicago area at the end of May.

5 comments:

marilynwillauer said...

Quite impressive! Beautifully colored, love this image.

paper fun said...

Love it! The ship is magnificent! Is it available as a digi?

Mari

paper fun said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Judys said...

I do hope you will leave a little of the technique you used in this wonderful colored picture. I notice the sail and the mermaid have kind a marbled effect and I love that! Would love to know.
Can't come; Alas,a California girl

Linda said...

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write
run2online.net